In his book the 7 Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra shares 5 steps towards setting powerful intentions. Before you set your intentions for this week, take a few moments to reflect on the following 5 steps:
- Slip into the ‘Gap’ – bypass the ego and slip into a state of stillness with meditation prior to setting your intentions.
- Release your Intentions and Desires – The best time to plant your intention is after your meditation. Take this time to release your intentions, let it go and stop thinking about it.
- Remain Centred in a State of Restful Awareness – Set your intentions from a place of contentment and stay committed to the knowing that you will be successful.
- Detach from the Outcome – Intend for everything to work out as it should and be open to the opportunities that are available to you.
- Let the Universe Handle the Details – You have already released the intention. Now it’s time to trust and move forward through your week. Just having the intention set and released will guide you to make decisions that will support your intentions which have been set.
Comment below if you wish to share your intentions for the week. Adding accountability to your intentions will increase the likely-hood that you will have wins to celebrate on Friday.